Chalet at Pasir Ris

woow... so tired....yesterday evening go to pasir ris for chalet..haha..over there i and my cousin(Wei Wen Kor) drink a few cup or martell which contain 40% ALC.... after we drink we have a rest in the room... then i drink another cup of martell my cousin as me to finish it a one goal so i finish it lol.....after finishing it my eyes become red and can feel the heat in my body.... haha...soon after resting we went to X-Zone to play.... over there we play basketball and some other game....it quite fun that i play again and again.... soon after my cousin(Wei Wen Kor) go Clubbing le so left me one person to play le.... i play until it Close.......so i walk back to the BBQ site.... over i call my another cousin(Alicia Jie) which has just finish working to come for BBQ.... while walking to the bus-stop to wait for her.........i'm talking to Corina inside the phone....and i a bit blur also la but still awake la....it just that walk a bit unbalance only but after a while ok la... i and my cousin(Alicia Jie) reach the BBQ site and we start to eat finish the food...soon i go to my cousin(Alicia Jie) house stay overnight..... while my parent at the Chalet stay overnight... at my Cousin(Alicia Jie) house i and her watch Show from the CD..... after that she sleep le... i at about 4 plus then sleep....at about 7 plus i wait up..... at about 9 plus i go back to the room at the chalet pack up a little bit and start to went back home..... hahaha....