just Reach home with my whole body wet.....

want to know why......

i tell u now.....

Listen carefully

This more i wake up not feeling very well then getting really to go to my Unit (MONTFORT SECONDARY SCHOOL) as today is my school sec 4 P.O.P (Passing out parade) and the sec 3 is taking over......after those parade they have some food and drink soon after that they have games

guess wat games is it........

It Waterbomb.....

and guess wat again.....

my squadmate and the sec 4 plan well le.....then one of my friend (Cheow Soon) trick me then they surround me and i didn't notice it then they suddenly throw at me until very wet.....soon after i try to dry myself..... soon later everyone is wet also.....

I have learn something from it and it is not to trust anyone and also watch out if u suddenly surround by people......

now i not feeling very well think i sick lao....sian.....