School Reopen

Today school reopen le..so happy..reach school can see my classmate le...today in school do nothing because it the first day of school mah so no lesson...In school my back feel vey pain as yesterday i help to carry heavy and light stuff.... because didn't carry well so i think i have hurt my back ba...then i feel tired and sleep...also not sure y... then 3.15pm finish lesson finally can go home le but i still need to carry a lot of file home as that are my file ofcourse..i finish those subject lao but no use le but need space for my Locker so bring those file home...it damn heavy......after that i go take bus service 88 as that the bus which will reach my home...during in the bus i feel my back pain again and feel vomiting and also like going to faint plus my body suddenly very weak also .... but finally reach home le...

Labels: