Thing That I Do Today

Morning playing maple then inside maple help two person in the game which cost me about 500k meso.....after help them i go workhard to earn back all the meso again.....soon i got have a rest by listening to music....so after listening to music i start to log in to my friendster then to my blog and to the chatroom as i got nothing to do.... in chatroom i found that there is very less people inside chatting also not sure why...Soon i log out in chatroom le then i notice that my friend ( Nicholas ) Online le so i ask him to sent me a Song..That song is Quite Nice... but not everyone like that song......after surfing internet i stop using computer and watch Tv keep watching until the show call " National Treasure"....it quite a nice show that it acttacted me to watch it... saying about a lost treasure and they try to find it.......and also to know some skill to find out where the treasure are..... actually i don't like science at all also not sure why....hmmm maybe it very confuse which make me hate science but i like to do some research about history..... it also make me want to know about the history more..... science might be hard to understand but it quite interesting..... the show also make me feel like becoming a research people but that will not happen as it not my dream......

Labels: