today is another day pass.... This morning go to my unit(montfort sec) to have CCA( NPCC )...reach there see my cadet doing P.T.... then after P.T they went to change into uniform.....after that they have parade.....it a starting of parade.... soon they have drill and arm drill.... i only stay until 11.06am then i go to meet my friend which call LiXing which is also a CI for other school....we meet at Ang Mo Kio then we go Choa Chu Kang together....after reaching there we buy some food then go take bus....we take bus 975 to reach HTA( HQ ) after that we went to change into uniform and it start to rain.... we walk to the shooting range for our competition.....when we reach the shooting range i saw my two friend call Jun Jie and Winifred , some NPAP trainer , some CI which i don't know , the FI and some officer......i was in Detail 19 and i was thinking of getting a good score but in the end i didn't get the score i expected....nevermind... next year i can do more better de.......there after i change back my shirt and go take train to Ang Mo Kio... reaching Ang Mo Kio station....i go to X-Zone to play.... over there i go play Basketball and Initial D Ver. 3 and 4.....playing basketball time got people challenge me then lose to me .... then play Initial D ver. 3 also got people challenge me but lose to me also...haha.... soon later about 6 plus PM i go take bus 165 and go home le.....