ya... finally reach home le...damn tired...this morning the 7 flower and my gang is all back again.... During lesson time the downstair people play " Blow Wind Blow " until we cannot study in class...then after lesson i go student hub to play game.... basketball again.... then i break 3 record again and one of a gal break one of my record by 4 point.... then still play a japan game then win lao still can have pic in that game....so next time if u got go play must see my pic inside that game....haha....1st and 2nd place.....my Gan Mei (Edna) meet me then later one by one her friend come... then my Gan mei (Edna) is so crazy about ticket again that keep asking to play the game which have ticket.....after play those game she go change for prize.... she change a lot until we keep laughing.....after that i go meet hui leong in my secondary school he now sec 5 then after meeting him i got collect my N - Level Cer.....then go home le......now is Maple Time

here to Edit my Blog again..... 9pm start to eat my dinner and finish my dinner at 9.25pm then after that i not feel like then just now just vomit the food that i just eat..... now feel a bit weak and hungry...............sian ar.......