Yesterday reach room about 11pm plus.....hahaha... guess wat we eat



When we reach there i and my parent friend have a chat...
Firstly i was drinking chinese tea but it very hot so i decide to drink cold drink.... i drink Orange juice but my parent say that it very sweet so ask me not to drink too much so after a few cup i dicide to change my drink...
Guess wat i change my drink to...
The Ans is " BEER"
Because all the drink is hot or cold and i not very time drink hot drink so i drink cold and because all drink are sweet so i change to beer as beer is cold and not sweet....
When i was drinking my beer a lady kick onto my chair and then look at me and then walk away lol...even a apologise also didn't say to me... and not only that because she only just side at the next table beside me so i can saw her mah... she drinking beer and red wine... she drink until the face all red and like drunk....feel like kicking her lol... at such a place drink until like that like that plaace her father own like that.... If that place is this i cannot say anything but too bad that place is not.......
Haha...during dinner time Corina sms me... and we sms each other until i about to go sleep....
This morning wake up then go to my CCA.... doing the normal thing to teach the Cadet.... haha...