LOST OF KEY TODAY

Today go school the take file from locker then lock the locker then start to go lesson then after that go break go student hub...... Damn Fucking that i didn't Notice that my NB Key have lost.... then at student hub joanne sms me to check weathe her earring in classroom so i go help her check and then saw her earring so i intent to help her keep so i tmr can return her then when i want to get my Key i cannot find my Key....so after i go back to student hub then tell my friend about it and they also help me find..... But Still cannot find it....so ask corina if she got saw my Key..... after that because cannot find it so hurry go home before my mother go work again..... i call my mother and get scolding from her......SUX......get scolding........ so after i reach hougang area i go find my mother which is at the bus-stop ..... i take key from her then go home.... put my thing...then my mother call and say that my father ask me go school to find the Key again....so damn fucking sad , angry , stress.... go school search again.... ask the Admin department people , Ask the Canteen People , Ask the Student Hub People but still cannot find then Damn angry and sad again..... so Emo......... Find here and there cannot find it anywhere......CCB , NB , F U , KNN.......Who take my key and DOn't want to pass to the ADMIN DEPARTMENT..........

I WANT MY KEY BACK