yea..
today in school my BEO awarded those who score more then 80 mark and above a " Toblerone " which is a swiss milk chocolate with honey and almond nougat... haha..
soon after the lesson it start to rain a bit... then zen ask me to share the umbrella then i say i lend them as it not rain so heavyly....
so on the way walk to junction 8 zen suddenly asked me some question and he asking me that question i cannot hear it very well until nicholas tell me wat she say then i noe....
the question is do u still like Weiting...
after hearing this question my mind is thinking of something...
and the thing is why zen suddenly ask me this question...
so i tell her that i choose not to ans her question...
then walk until junction 8 we went to two shop to look look... after looking we start to go take train and weiting is not taking train so she went to take bus home... me and vinoth after think decide to take train so we enter the entry....after enter the entry...... jing xian start to say about me....jing xian asked me why i didn't go accompany weiting and also telling me that weiting not feelling too... then jing xian also say that i " no kind heart " in chinese..
after that we waiting for train and when the train come u over pass a bit and the train start to move a bit backward.. so we say the driver know how to drive the train or not... then vinoth start to play with the train door say u see... the the train door open.... hahaha.... so lame right haha... actually i also quite lame too.... hehe...
it start to rain very heavyly again then jing xian and rachel start to play in the train ......me and vinoth alight at AMK station then vinoth say " hey. see... so blur.." the i say " right cannot see sia...." hehe....
the AMK is a bit of flooding lol... water until my shoes wet... then decide to take 165 bus home... take bus until near the xinmin pri/sec school bus stop then a group of secondary gal enter the bus and sit right behind and i also sitting behind... then when i stand up then walk to the front to get off the bus and just pass them they started to laught.... so siao sia... due to some reason la..... haha... aiyo..... all of them think so dirty..... OMG.......
then when walking it still raining and i lazy to take out my umbrella so i walk in the rain from block to block..... wahaha.....