BISHAN ITE , RELATIONSHIP AND SPF NPCC BADGE

Yea.. today saw all my 5 flower gang and my 3 heavenly king although i not studying in BISHAN ITE anymore..but i know that today got cca roadshow in their school so i thinking of visiting them in school as me and some friend miss them because a few not studying and or different school... as for the 2 flower gang member is Rachel and Corina....i forgot to inform them..hiax... because last min say wan meet de... today reach school sms nicholas but he having lesson then after that keep smsing my darling krystal.. then turn out that my darling krystal is same class as hong mei... wow... as that i saw Yeo Wei , Zen , Wei Ling , Wei Ting , Jing Xian , Jestina , Jia Hui , Nicholas and Vinoth... we get canteen chat for a while and they start to buy food to eat.. while i go find my friend and my darling... i find my friend who is a CI and he come to BISHAN ITE to promote his CCA as WUSHU.. haha...after that i , my darling krystal and yvette and her friend when to eat pastamania .. haha.. i and my darling krystal order
1 Tiramisu
2 Mussels & Clams
Spaghetti
pomodoro Sauce
1 Flat White
haha.. having so fun sia...
haha... seeing who can finish the Mussels & Clams first ... i and my darling Krystal share 1 Tiramisu and 1 Flat White...wow.. Flat White so hot sia... i and my darling krystal drink a bit fast then so hot.. haha..
after then my darling krystal say she meeting jessical but she turn up that she didn't come and my darling krystal meeting his ex-stead.. due to some reason i will not tell u all in here... i know wat happen can le...
soon after i when to hwa chong institution (high school section) auditorium.....which start at 5pm and end at 9 pm... doing carpark Duty and worry about my darling krystal...During the award for the SPF NPCC BADGE 4 of my Cadet got the Badge..i feel happy that 4 of my cadet got the SPF NPCC BADGE as not everyone is able to get that badge..and even my OC also coming down to see the award too.... after that finish my duty i went taking bus back home.. i was taking bus 74 back home and on the way was talking to my darling krystal... hehe...
that all for today ... hope that there something for me to update blog again..