This few day my darling krystal have been keep on saying that she wan to quit the course and two day ago her monther call me sia.. so suddenly sia.. i got scare for no reason...my darling have been saying that not sure wat her mother will say if she talk to me..and we have been thinking wat she will say also.. but then she call me and say that " do u know why my child don't wan to study.. anything happen to her is it" and she say some other thing also.. i talk to her and finally know that.. Actually her mother not that scarly la.. but not sure why my darling think of anyother way la.. after convensation with her mother i know that her mother is very friendly.. and also worry that she will mess with the wrong company la..
Think that i should chat chat with her mother more often... so she will understand wat type of person i am.. and also hope that her mother will accept me. Allow me to be with her Nu er ... haha...
last time i didn't think of wat i going to do and to be in the future but now i finally know that better plan for future...