Suprise

today is quite a happy day..
haha..

why lei..

it because i book in camp at 6am in de morning then after that i went to sleep in my bunk and 8am fall in ... my officer talk to the G.O.H personnel and after that we went to clean our gun.. while half way cleaning i receive a message and i top wat i doing now attented to my phone.. and out of my surprise is Esther and the first message she say is " Hey morning sunshine! Big guess on who i am? =D " and so i sure know it esther.. why.. it because i didn't gave ppl my number and i only gave her my number so easy to know mah.. haha.. Esther Sweetie know u should know why i so easy to guess le mah.. first guess jiu right le..haha.. so surprise sia.. because i was like thinking that she might take a bit longer then message me .. by right i might have receive her message more early de but due to my ex a lot of problem. i haven stop contact with me ex le.. after all the problem.. still think that we can be friend de.. but she make it worst then now i will not contact with her and totally will not contact even she message me i will not reply back at all.. Wat i wan now.. start with a new life and new relationship.. cherish the person i love if she willing to gave me a chance.. never wan to see her in tear.. alway see her in smile if possible.. keep the promise that i promise to her...most importantly is i willing to wait for her..


The her is u(Esther)

i am happy to hear for her that i was actually at her toplist but due to my ex , i become off from the toplist. But i beileve i will be at ur toplist again de..

Miss u esther....


alright..

now to other stuff...

tmr there will be National day parade preview.... and mostly there will be city marching at town after the parade.. wearing No.1 and marching 3.25km.. haha.. good right everyone got chance to see us marching.. cannot wait for that day..

Labels: