Wonderful

i'm back to blog.


haha...


after this timing still bloging.. having a good day because manage to chat with her for so long ...

haha..


althought didin't manage to get her number.. but still chatting with her is very happy too ..
haha..


having fever now.

so hopefully will recover soon..


now was like empty in mind but her in my mind..

OMG ..

virus in me le.. OPS.. hehees

i beileve i will win her hear but not now..

but soon or later..

no one will know the future

future is wat u create

wat happen..

today training was ok.. but still my injure leg is not recover yet.. doing drill was feeling the pain but lucky to endure it.. hopefully my leg will recover before the next NE show.. i don't wan to miss any of the NE show.. the most important is to get to go for the actual day de parade..

so

I MUST RECOVER FAST


Labels: