It My Day... (:

ehhh...

finally back home once again to blog..

haha

..

Just come back from a moive and before i say anything i should say about morning first..

this morning i suppore to be actual in the parade as it a preview our officer wan everyone to have a chance to be in the parade so some of them was to to be reserve. And so i was the lucky one who is pick up for the parade.. since i was pick up for the parade so i don't have a chance to have the 3.2km city marching. went walking around the F1 pit and also talk to my NPCC friend.. after the thing i was walking for the bus to come so we can return to base then all the mean time i was messaging Esther..

during the bus back to base Esther got one message that surprise me.. which is asking me to go out for movie.. and guess wat.. ofcourse i would love too. but then hor then problem come..

why lei..

it Because i scare i might be late because the movie they want to is at 12.30am the last show..so worry then i ask my friend from base to tampines take how long and they keep scaring me sia. and i was worry because finally got chance to go out to have movie with esther but not sure can reach on time not.. i 10pm plus still in base then was like no bus that can go tampines from my base.. so manage to run from my base to the bus-stop which is around 1km away.. then saw ben so share cab to hougang and then take bus 72 to tampines and manage to reach there at mid-night.. haha.. so lucky.. then meet esther and her friend for movie together..we watch OverHeard movie at Golden Village....the movie end around 3am then so went back home le..

haha...

she now online..

Time to chat with her again..

bleax..

She will be miss by me

Labels: